? ??????????????Purple Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (17 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 18184 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Tinkerbell? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (1587 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 80336 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Start to Blog.......

I just don't know what to write in my blog....I guess...today is not my creative day.
Yesterday was better...lots of new things...today..mmm.....lots of quetions...unanswer.

If someone want to get active in blogging....they have to have great interests in it,
not just simply create a blog and never do anything about it.
One must know what you want in your blog. Since we are ask to create a blog of our own...here it is. Simple...not much topics....still looking for more ideas....

Blogging is new to me. Very new indeed....it's interesting but I have read many other blogs
that I wonder how much time do they spend on updating their blogs.
Is it addictive? I guess so.....seems like some bloggers have nothing else to do but blogging.
Do they work ? Do they have a job ? Do they have family...friends ? Do they spend their time for other things besides blogging?

I know some who really passionate about blogging.. is not that I don't like it but I just wonder about it. Some bloggers really have many great topic in their blogs....I wish I could make my blog as interesting as theirs. I am learning....as I says...very new....so be patient with me.
I hope I won't get addicted into it. There so much more in life besides blogs.......

1 comments:

BOAN said...

rilek2 la sis...kelak macam2 topik nak dimasuk dlm blog. ala mcm facebook juakla...beza nya blog tok dapat engkah story pasal kita dgn lebih detail. mun di pk banyak bah. asal ada gambar adala ceritanya kelak. sik juak pasal kita, pasal isu semasa pun boleh juak. nak nyindir sapa2 pun boleh secara indirectly..hahahahaha apa pun hepi blogging!